Thick, shiny curls that radiate vital power are the point of pride and the dream of each gentle sex representative. However, our appearance does not always correspond with models, ideals and expectations… According to hair care specialists, the most widespread reason of hair loss is stress. That’s why it is advisable to define whether stress is not the trigger of such an unwanted process. We need to clarify that hair starts to fall down within 1-3 months after the stressful situation occurs.
Stress in the body can be often caused by a number of reasons which provoke hair loss afterwards. The most frequent causes of stress for females are:
- passing a difficult project (session, exam);
- moving to a different place of residence;
- workplace change;
- family conflicts;
- unaccustomed physical loads;
- less than a 6-hour sleep a day;
- staying on a strict diet.
If at least one example of the mentioned above coincides with recent events in your life, it is highly probable that the hair loss process which bothers you has been caused by stress.
In this situation, you should not panic, hurry up to test all possible ‘miraculous’ cures on your curls, take hormones as your friend advises without seeing a doctor and try masking the problem under artificial hair strands. As a rule, these measures only worsen the situation, evoke desperation and contribute to stress comeback. There is a way out to return previous beauty and thickness to your hair. Just be wise in doing it.
Get rid of stress fast: these measures help hair regain strength
Believe me, you can not only stop hair fall but also regain losses.
First of all, you need to realize that it is almost impossible to prevent hair loss in stressful situations but upon a correct approach you will recover beauty of your curls in short terms. Secondly, you have to define the cause of stress and whether it is removed or not. If these causes are not removed, a few easy actions with help you come down:
- go for a walk: small physical loads in the fresh air help clear your mind from unnecessary thoughts and relax;
- find five reasons for joy – it will raise your mood and assure you that everything is not that bad;
- breathe in deeply 30 times: sit down comfortably by resting your arms on your stomach and breathe slowly with your nose so that your stomach grows bigger. Every time you breathe out make some efforts to feel that your stomach is virtually pressed into your back;
- sort everything out in your flat, room and workplace – by removing chaos that surrounds you, you will bring harmony to your internal state;
- read something: bookish reality will distract you from routine, wake up your imagination and drive to the precious.
If all given above methods have not worked, ask for a professional help.
Thirdly, if you have already won over stress, you need to remove its visual aftereffects. What measures will help you?
Beautiful hair is healthy hair
A wise solution in controlling hair loss is placing confidence in trichologists and their remedy called Pantovigar. It has been used in Europe for curing diffuse hair loss in women caused by non-hormonal factors. It contains no hormones and does not trigger body weight growth.
Preparation effects are built around three main factors:
- it nourishes hair bulbs for growth of healthy and strong hair;
- it restores hair structure;
- it improves hair resistance to unfavorable outside factors.
A necessary course of treatment runs from 3 to 6 months and depends on the hair growth phases. As is generally known, hairs undergo an active phase (up to 8 years) and the so called resting phase (2-5 months) when roots do not nourish hairs. The number of falling hairs during the resting phase amounts to 15%. In case of diffuse hair loss this volume increases to 25% and more. That’s why it is extremely important that the preparation is taken for longer that the period of hair rest (over 5 months).
Preparation Pantovigar has proved its effectiveness in the course of many serious scientific researches, and their results are published in specialized magazines and voiced on international congresses and conferences.
Remember that you should never let stress harm your hair. You have all means to keep your hair attractive, strong and healthy in spite of negative factors!